Saturday, December 31, 2016

Better than last

Happy New Year!
I finally got my A race schedule.
 *Troika Olympic Aquabike Spokane May 20th.
*Aquabike Toughman at Ocean Shores June 3rd.

Lake Padden Triathlon at the end of June is a maybe.
Women of Wonder Triathlon in August is a go if they end up having it. It's only a sprint so my foot should be fine.

My main training plan is set for 18 weeks leading up to Toughman Aquabike. 3 swims/4-5 bikes a week. This will be my first half Iron distance race with out the run portion. So hoping for a 2:45!

Starting over with my nutrition on January 15th. I have no idea why I picked this day. Maybe because its not January 1st like everyone else? Or maybe because I feel I need to ease into it and not do cold turkey. Oh boy!

I have also joined the new endurance team, Stoked Multisport. Will be fun to race with each other!
I also just joined with iracelikeagirl with Angela Neath, Pro triathlete, as a mentor. A women's only community I hope to be inspired.

God Bless!

Everyone hang in there and see you in 2017!! 
Life is better in color

No comments:

Post a Comment