Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Underestimated?

   Do you get underestimated? I have my whole life. Know what I do about it? I use that as fuel under my flame and stride more powerfully and with more energy to reach my goals. Don't let people's words or actions undermine you. Use that to push you even more towards what you want. Silently laugh at them and realize that they don't know you like YOU know you!

   I've been underestimated my whole life. Because I'm small and quiet does not mean I'm not strong and powerful or smart. I was told I would not get into dental hygiene school. Bam! I've been a dental hygienist for 17 years now. I was told I would not get into the Boston Marathon. Bam! I've gone and have qualified three more times, and I qualified for Boston AT Boston Marathon!

   If you feel underestimated keep pushing and prove them wrong. Keep good people in your corner who know your potential and you can get it all figured out.

Soft, quiet & powerful (or, How to be Underestimated, always)

1 comment: