Saturday, December 24, 2016

Ready for a new year!

Merry Christmas! For some reason this time of year really feels nice. I don't remember when I felt this good around now. Life is not perfect but I feel I'm dealing with them better. Keeping my faith is Jesus has been the bigger part of it. Relying on Him and remembering that He is the reason for the season. 

My training will start on the first of January. I have not nailed down my 2017 race plan but I'm getting close. Looking at several aquabike races. 

On January 15, Whole 9 starts. I'm actually excited! I'll weigh in the first of every month of training and take photo each weigh in. 

I can't wait to start feeling better. I have inflammation in my body and eating better will help immensely and help my body to calm down.   Going to miss those tamales. 

Have a great day everyone. I'll try to call as many family as I can on Christmas. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment