Saturday, October 20, 2018

God's got my back

   Well. I got fired Friday. Stupid excuses to get rid of me. I was mad. I worked hard and got no respect from a sad person. That's ok though. God has a plan for me. I sat and prayed and thought of what to do next. I text my part-time boss and in less than an hour I was fully employed again! I'm not writing this for myself. I'm writing this to anyone else out there who thinks their dreams are so far out there and to never give up. Never lose faith. Keep Jesus on your side and He will never, ever disappoint. 
   God's got my back. God bless and live life. 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Sheryl. God truly does know what He's doing and has your back. Where will you be working full time? Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth! Sultan Dental. I’ve been working for Dr Fricke for three years part-time. Great office and wonderful caring people.

    ReplyDelete