Monday, February 9, 2015

Into month two

    See. This is why I'm not good with blogs. I have my days filled with husband, work, training, chihuahua's, Ruby and the cats. Alfredo would probably say that he's at the end of this list. There's all the other stuff in between as well. I didn't include church because along with my lack of blogging, going to church has not happening much lately. However, when I train or go through my daily life I think of what to put into my blog. I think things through and maybe jot my thought down. I write my blog every day in my head. On that note, I think and pray to God every day too. He's is on the top of my list. God gets me through my journey and I pray for the day that I find my purpose. I would like to hope that it involves my quest for Ironman and beyond. Only God knows.



No comments:

Post a Comment