Friday, July 24, 2015

Race Week!!


     Seven months and the day is almost here. It's been a journey. Getting up at 3:30 am. Riding my bike in Pacific NW rain and cold. Lap after lap in the pool. Running in 90+ degree weather. Hours of training. I did it! Hardly did I miss a workout. I worked 40-45 hours a week at my job too. Crazy? No. Just determined. 
     With this past couple of weeks of tapering I can't but help thinking if I could have done more. More yoga and stretching. More core. More strength training. I always say "If I only had a couple more hours in a day." I will probably still wish I had done more. I can hear coach Mary's response to all that as I write this. Relax. Breath. You'll be fine. Yes I will!





First race in another country, other than rowing. I haven't even races out of the state of Washington! 

No comments:

Post a Comment